1. Cell Phone - Pesky little thing, but I feel naked without it. I remember when I didn't have one. How did I ever manage?? Sad.
2. Glasses - This is new one for me. A necessity now. Can't drive without them!
3. Wallet - Sometimes I forget to put my wallet back in my purse after some....Internet shopping. :-) Yes, as sure as I am writing this, I will get pulled over without my driver's license on that day. I speak from experience.
4. Ugg Boots - With living in Michigan, I wear them for nearly 8 months out of the year. They are the best boots for keeping my feet and legs warm during the winter. No, I do not wear them with skirts or shorts for fashion reasons. I wear them for warmth!! I actually have a pair I just wear in the house because I love how warm they keep me.
5. Sarge - Every morning I drive the girls to school. Sarge goes too! He rides in the passenger seat with his nose out the window every morning. He thinks he's one of the kids too! Trust me, he would hop out and go with the girls to school too, if he could! :-)
Also, I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award - a blog with under 300 followers by Karen of Of Quilts and Other Musings. Thanks Karen! Blogging has been such a wonderful new chapter in my life. I still can't believe I have followers. :-)
I hope everyone has a nice weekend. I seem to have caught a bit of a cough. I'm sure running around with a wet head not so long ago didn't help!