Cathy of Big Lake Quilter for honoring me with The Versatile Blogger Award!! Thanks Cathy!!
There are a few rules when receiving this award:
Thank the person that gave you this award and link back to them.
Pass along the award to other newly discovered blogging pals.
Tell 7 things about yourself that others may not know about you. Why 7??? I have no idea, but here goes...It's really hard to think of 7 things when you are on the spot! LOL!
1. My all time favorite food is the donut!! I've never met a donut I didn't like! I swear I could eat a dozen!! All I can say is that it's a good thing I never worked at a bakery!! Whenever I go on vacation or visit some place, I usually have to try the local bakery.
2. I love the South. I hope to one day live there. I'm pretty sure I'm a Southern Belle at heart. Our favorite place to vacation is Tennessee. Although Hawaii runs a close second. :-)
3. I'm not a morning person. No pic needed.
4. I love to garden! Vegetable and flower gardening. I get a little obsessed about weeding. I do it every morning in the summer. Actually, Scott plants the garden and I maintain it.
5. I ran my first 5K last summer with my sister, Kristin. She talked me into doing it and we ran it together. It was a great experience and sense of accomplishment because the only running I had ever done was running around the house when the girls were babies!!
6. I don't like winter or the snow, but you may have kind of guessed that. My neighbors say that I hibernate from Dec. until March because they never see me!
7. I started loving Country Music about 7 years ago. I'm a huge Keith Urban fan!!! HUGE!! I see him in concert every year! This summer I'm going twice! I can't wait. Kristin is usually my partner in crime. A few years ago when we went, I was tossed a drumstick!! Good times.
Stephanie - Peas In a Pod
Desley - Addicted To Quilts
Michele - Island Life Quilts
Kathy - Tamarack Shack
Donna - Sugar, Spice & Southern Life
Joan - Joan at Leschenault